Friday 15 July 2011

Harry Potter premiere

So.... I'm a bit of a keen Harry Potter fan. And I went to see Potter last night. At Vue, they played the first film and then the second film at Midnight!! Yay!! I thought that it was a good film however, it wasn't that close to the book but it was very funny and packed with lots of action!!
what do you think??

I also watched the premiere, so I could see what the stars wore. So I thought I would share a few of my favourites.

My favourite dress is worn by Bonnie Wright (above) She wore a clad in a long peach dress featuring ruffled blouse and silk skirt by Miu Miu. She worn statement bold earrings and rings with a perfect half up and half down hairstyle and picture perfect makeup.
Emma Watson wore a  Oscar de la Renta gown that had a beautifully embroidered bodice, and to finish the outfit she wore Boodles Jewellery. 
Helena Bonham Carter wore an amazing dark green gown with a bright pink fascinator, which is frivolously amazing and she even wore her trademark shades because she is clearly fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment