Friday 15 July 2011

New things..

So some advantages of volunteering in a charity shop is that I'm able to find some amazing bargains.









I was able to get this  red clutch bag with the gold clasp for 99p. I really love it as will be perfect for evenings and nights out clubbing.

This is the second great bargain I was able to get.  This bag was also 99p. I really loved the detailing of the fabric on the front. I think this bag would be perfect for a night out or even in the day for any occasion. 


I discovered after I bought it, that its actually made by Suzi Smith London. Which made it an even bettter bargain!!!!

My final bargain soo far  this week, is this suede ankle boots for only £2.99. There in perfect in condition and very comfortable...  well ish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment