Tuesday 5 April 2011

Black Milk clothing

So after the Star Wars phenomenal swimsuits, I decided to look in to Black Milk clothing...
Here are somee pictures from his collection from last year aswell as his new collection. There's a mixture of bold print and  some iconic American pictures.
  I really love this burned velvet bodysuit above $80 and I desperately want it, but far too expensive for me to afford at the moment!! 

 Black milk is a collection designed by James Lillis, made in Australia...
The prices are expensive but very reasonable for the design and the fact that they add excitement to any outfit!
They also ship all over the world, to the UK its only an extra $10.
 I would be interested in buying some of the stuff if it weren't for the fact im a poor, poor student!!
So James Lillis, keep up the good work, im excited to see your new clothing!

speak to you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment