Wednesday 6 April 2011

Topshop

So for one of my projects, I told you about, where we had to design a range for our picked store, I chose Topshop and it was for a autumn/winter 2011 with the theme of Vintage Opulence. The rang had to include 2 work wear outfits, 2 clubbing outfits and 2 day outfits. The fabrics I used that you cant see in the picture. the cape is made out of leather, the shirt is made out of vintage lace with bit only the bust covered with a cream bandeau and  the ruffles on the jumper and flared shorts have the same lace but layered with the same coloured viscose and polyester mixed fabric.

Speak to you soon :) x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Miamo tht backs atcually better but Iforgot to draw it on and realised to late, its on my flats instead!! Ill put it on!! Im coming home next saturday!! yay!! cant wait to finish, its been a nightmare with my workload at Uni!! hows yours been?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if you get till June!!! I hate you!!
    I finish next week!! Its been stupid the amount of work I've had! I've still got 3 projects to hand in for next week aha!! Awww what was your assignment on??
    xxx

    ReplyDelete