Tuesday 5 April 2011

PO-TAT-OOO



So for St Patrick's day, I went out with my friends, to our uni club 53 Degrees.. we were all completely smashed and my friend Nic lost her complete bag, (luckly she found it the next day!) whilst in the mist of drunk and para.. we decided it would be fun to draw faces on potatoes and take them out with us to the club!! because we are cool!!


I especially liked the outfit, I was wearing my new vintage burgundy sheer blouse that cost £15.00 with high waisted black flared shorts from River Island  £26.00 and with a thin black belt, accompanied with a bowler hat. Sadly being photographer for the night I didn't get any full pictures of me, but im sure I will wear it again and I will definitely post it on here!! :) .
definitely far to drunk here!!
Speak to you soon :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment