Wednesday 13 April 2011

Graze box

So when I was my friend's blogs, I saw this Graze Box, and I was intrigued, so 
I ordered one!! Mine was meant to come on Friday but I had to wait till Tuesday, but I don't blame them as I am up in a faraway place ( well from Northampton)!!

It was really yummy and it was completely free!!! 
If you want to try one then here is  a code for a free one and the seconds half price I think!!

FY1ZJYQM (limited offer though!)


 In my box I received, some cheddar and red onion chutney focaccia, which was amazing, so im going to make my own next week!!! I also received orange and ginger flapjack, these Herb bites- and mixture of vanilla,pumpkin and sunflower seeds, which im not sure about as a couple of mouthfuls were yummy and the rest were not!, so not sure if I just liked the vanilla seeds!!




I also forgot to mention it all comes in a nice little box which fits through your post box :)

Speak to you soon :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment